Mini Almond Cheesecakes
- Ready In:
12 mini cheesecakes
- 12 vanilla wafers
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons Amaretto (your preference..I use the extract) or 1/2 teaspoon almond extract (your preference..I use the extract)
- 2 eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) bag chocolate chips or (12 ounce) bag white chocolate chips
- preheat oven to 350.
- Line 12 medium muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- Place one vanilla wafer flat side down in each cup.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy.
- Beat in amaretto or extract.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Fill cups 3/4 full with cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips 12 oz. bag of chips (to your own taste).
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until centers are firm.
- Immediately remove from pan to wire rack.
- Cool 15 minutes.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before eating -- but no longer than 48 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am married, have three children and two grandchildren. My youngest "oops" baby is just turning 17 and is going to be a senior in high school in the fall.. I love to cook and collect recipes. I get a lot of my good recipes from church potlucks. Since I am now retired and a stay at home mom, I have time to search the RecipeZaar site and try a lot of the recipes. We love living on the coast and would never move back inland!