MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Another recipe that can be a quick and easy one for the woman (or man!!) on the go -
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 8 ounces hot Italian sausages or 8 ounces smoked sausage, sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (19 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 12 medium shrimp, cleaned
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 cups Minute Rice, uncooked
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Combine chicken, sausage, onions, and garlic in a large microwaveable casserole dish. Microwave , uncovered, on High 10 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, chicken broth, peppers, shrimp and turmeric; stir. Cover. Microwave 6 minutes.
- Stir in Minute Rice and peas; cover. Let stand 10 minutes. Drizzle with lemon juice; sprinkle with parsley.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION