Mexican Seafood Paella
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 green bell peppers, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (3 5/8 ounce) packet sazon goya with azafran
- 3 cups long grain rice
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 cups peas
- 1 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 lb crab legs
- 1⁄2 lb tuna, diced
- 1 lobster tail
- salt and pepper
- Saute onions, bellpeppers, garlic, and crab legs in olive oil until onions are translucent.
- Add rice to pan. Saute, stirring frequently, until rice turns golden brown.
- Mix Sazón packet with 1 cup of the chicken stock.
- Add wine and Sazón mixture to pan. Stir until liquid is absorbed.
- Add chicken stock, shrimp, and tuna. Stir once, lay lobster on top, making sure to submerge the exposed meat, then cover.
- Cook for 15 minutes. Do not uncover the pan during this time.
- Add peas and tomato. Recover and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!