- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 3- quart casserole dish.
- Crush the corn chips and place in the bottom of the casserole.
- Spread chicken over chips.
- Mix soups, tomatoes, pepper and salt.
- Pour over chicken.
- Evenly spread onion on top.
- Bake 40-45 minutes
- Spread cheese on top.
- Bake 15 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Goes well with Mexican Cornbread.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I have just turned 50 and am the mother of two sons (DaBaby and Gator) grandma of five and wife of the long-sufferin' everlovin' Boo. I come from a long line of southern cooks. We don't do fancy but pride ourselves on good ol' fashion southern fare. Even at my age, I still feel I am a novice in comparison to my Mama,the Aunts and of course, my Grandmother Parrish. Her level of culinary expertise is something we all aspire to but I truly feel none will ever reach.