Melissa D'Arabian's Pulled Pork
photo by Lori Mama
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 5mins
- 4 lbs lean boneless pork shoulder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground pepper
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1⁄2 cup white wine or 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Rinse the pork, dry with paper towels and season with salt and pepper (be generous).
- Put into the slow cooker.
- Top with onions and garlic, add the broth or wine.
- Slow cook on low for 8 hours or until completely done.
- Pull pork apart with two forks.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am a realtor here in the best place on earth: Cabo San Lucas, Mexico! My husband and I bought a lot here in the early 90's, built a vacaton home here a few years later, and finally moved here full time about 9 years ago. I'm now Broker/Owner of Realty Executives Los Cabos and very active in real estate. I've got the best job in the world! When I'm not working I'm usually playing with our two adorable Boston Terriers (Daisy Fay and Betsey Ross) who are totally spoiled rotten, or cooking. I particularly enjoy trying new recipes with my friend Cindy while our dogs are enjoying a play date.</p>