Mediterranean Sea Bass
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a simple and enjoyable recipe. The thyme and lavender give this a great distinct taste.
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons dried lavender
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 skinless chilean sea bass fillets (about 6 oz each and 1 in thick)
- lemon wedge
- To make the paste; in a small bowl whisk together the paste ingredients - the oil through the pepper. Spread the paste evenly on both sides of the fish fillets.
- Grill over direct high heat until the flesh is opaque throughout and starting to flake 5-7 minutes, turning once halfway through grilling time. Serve warm and garnish with lemon wedges.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION