Meatball and Bean Stew
- Ready In:
- 7hrs 10mins
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 (16 ounce) can baked beans, undrained (use your favorite)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes with mixed Italian herbs, undrained
- 1 (12 ounce) package italian-style precooked meatballs
- 1 medium zucchini, cut in half lengthwise and sliced
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- Combine all ingredients in a 3-1/2 quart crockpot.
- Cover and cook on LO heat for 6-7 hours or on HI heat 3 to 3-1/2 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!