Meat Lovers Breakfast Bread
photo by LilPup
- Ready In:
- 2 Pillsbury Grands refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 ounces sausage
- 1 cup ham
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 cup Italian cheese
- 1 ounce ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄4 cup jalapeno
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a bundt pan.
- Separate each biscuit and then quarter. Place in a large bowl and drizzle with 1 Tablespoon of oil.
- Brown the sausage, drain and crumble. Cook the bacon and crumble. Chop the jalepeno. Shred the cheese.
- Add all the meats and cheeses in one bowl with the dry ranch dressing and blend well.
- Remove half of the quartered biscuits and set aside. Add half of the meat mixture on the biscuits, then add the remaining biscuits and top with remaining meat mixture. Add 1 more tablespoon oil and toss biscuits and meat mixture well.
- Add biscuits to bundt pan. There will be crumbling from the meat mixture - add those in any low spots randomly.
- Place in oven and bake uncovered for 15 minutes. Remove and cover and bake for 20 minutes longer or until browned. Serve warm. But is still delicious cold.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<br> <br>I love to cook and experiment with new ingredients. My idea of a good time, is to sit and read a new cookbook! My favorite cookbooks are ones written by real cooks, and not a test kitchen. <br>I am a guess and by golly cook, meaning, I have a tendency to throw things together. A dish that I am probably known for is Rouladen, made with venison. Cooking is my passion. <br>My other passion would be my dogs and spending time at the lake with my husband.