MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Try something different than mashed potatoes.
- Ready In:
- 2 1⁄2 lbs parsnips, peeled and quartered
- 3 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream, warmed
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh chives
- Place the parsnips in a saucepan with water to cover. Add the bouillon and lemon juice.
- Simmer for 20 minutes or until very tender; drain.
- Mash, adding the butter and cream. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately, garnished with snipped chives.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 3 more