Mash Ki Dal
- Ready In:
- 1 onion, skinned and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger (sliced)
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric (haldi)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 200 g Urad Dal, split washed and soaked (mash dal)
- 1 teaspoon crushed red chili pepper
- 4 green chilies
- heat thoil in pan and fry onion until golden. now add garlic an stir for 2-3 minutes.
- now add salt,red chilies,cumin.corriander powder,turmeric and little water and stir it .
- now add ginger tomatoes and dal stir it.now add almost 1 or 1 1/2 cup water and leave it on medium flame .
- until dal is tender. Sprinkle Garam Masala green chilies and coriander leaves.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY