Mascapone Chestnut Yogurt Mousse
photo by InnerHarmonyNutriti
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese, at room temperature
- 2 3⁄4 ounces chestnut puree (spread)
- 150 ml plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon rum
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder, for dusting
- 1 teaspoon chocolate shavings (optional)
- In a bowl, mix the first four ingredients using a hand mixer.
- Divide the mouse into 4 or 5 dishes.
- Dust some cocoa powder and chocolate shavings on top.
- Refrigerate. Infuse love and serve!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!