Marinated Stuffed Cherry Peppers
- Ready In:
- cherry pepper
- aged provolone cheese
- white vinegar
- olive oil
- canola oil
- Wash cherry peppers and place whole, stems intact, in jar.
- Fill jar with white vinegar.
- Let stand for one week.
- You may need to add more vinegar to keep the jar full as the peppers soak it in.
- After one week, pour out vinegar and rinse peppers in cool water.
- Remove stems and seeds.
- Cut provolone to the appropriate size to fill the peppers.
- Wrap provolone with a piece of proscuitto and stuff into pepper.
- You may want to wear gloves during the stuffing process.
- The peppers can burn your fingers.
- Place stuffed peppers into jar and fill jar with 50% olive oil and 50% canola oil.
- Refrigerate for one week, will keep for one month in the refrigerator.
- Be sure you have a cold beverage on hand to cool the fire and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!