Margaritaville Jamaica Mistaica Wings
- Ready In:
HABANERO HONEY SAUCE
- 1 cup water
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1⁄2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup molasses
- 1 habanero pepper, minced
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hickory liquid smoke
- 1⁄3 cup white vinegar
MANGO RANCH DIPPING SAUCE
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1⁄4 cup mango juice
- 1⁄2 jalapeno, minced
- 4 -8 cups vegetable oil
- 10 chicken wings
- Prepare habanero honey sauce by combining all ingredients except vinegar in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer sauce for 1 hour uncovered, until sauce reduces by about half and thickens. Remove sauce from heat, add vinegar, and cover.
- Make the mango ranch dipping sauce by combining ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and chill until needed.
- In a deep fryer, bring 4-8 cups of oil to 375°F.
- Drop in the wings and fry for 8 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Drain for a few minutes on paper towels. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Put wings in a large glass or metal bowl, add 1/2 c of habanero honey sauce and toss until wings are well-coated. Serve with dipping sauce on the side.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I have to cook every night for a top-rated chef. And children. And I work full-time. Always looking for recipes that are easy, healthy, and can impress.