Maple Syrup Gingerbread
- Ready In:
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 egg, well beaten
- 2 1⁄3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- Grease an 7 x 11 cake pan and line with parchment or waxed paper; preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- Blend syrup, cream and egg together; stir into dry ingredients, beating well.
- Add butter and blend well.
- Pour into prepared cake pan and bake for 30 minutes or until cake tests done.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!