Maple Sriracha Chicken Kabobs
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Looking for a camping recipe? Here ya go...
- Ready In:
- 2 large chicken breasts, cubed
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon sriracha Asian chili sauce
- 1 pineapple, cubed
- 1 red bell pepper, cubed
- Place cubed chicken breasts in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Whisk together soy sauce, maple syrup, and sriracha sauce.
- Pour over the top of the chicken and massage into the chicken.
- Marinate for at least 15 minutes to 24 hours in the ice chest.
- Once the chicken is done marinating, soak wooden skewers in water for 10 minutes.
- Then skewer the chicken pieces, red bell pepper and pineapple on to the skewer.
- Grill chicken until thoroughly cooked through. About 10 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION