Maple Cocktail Rib Bites
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 2 lbs country-style boneless pork ribs
- 1⁄3 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄3 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Cut the ribs into 1 1/2-2" pieces. Place either a disposable tin pan or a shallow baking dish lined with non-stick foil. Salt and pepper the ribs to taste.
- Cover with foil and place in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir together the remaining basting sauce.
- Remove the ribs from the oven and drain any fatty liquid. Toss with 1/2 cup of the sauce.
- Return the ribs to the oven, uncovered, and bake an additional 30 minutes, basting with the remaining sauce.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
First let me tell you this is a great recipe. I did not use the country style ribs, because my grocery stores ribs were nothing but fat. I saw a pork loin. I cut it up in bite size peices and went back to the recipe. This sauce is wonderful.I kept dipping my finger in it :) I fixed this with my recipe southern cornbread squash casserole to take for a work potluck and NOTHING was left over, Some people were complaining that they did not get to try it.!!
OUTSTANDING!! These were the best ribs. DH really loved them, he just told a friend on the phone that they were outrageously delicious :) Only change I made was I only used 1 Tbs. of white vinegar. I let mine cooked covered for 1 hour and 30 minutes uncovered with basting the ribs with sauce every 15 minutes. So tender and very delicious!! Made these in honor of our beloved Amy, who we at Zaar will remember always!