Easy Cheese-Stuffed Manicotti
photo by NorthwestGal
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 1 (8 ounce) box manicotti
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 1⁄2 cups spaghetti sauce
- Cook manicotti acoording to package directions.
- Combine cheeses, parslet, salt, and pepper and spooon into manicotti.
- Spread a thin layer of sauce on the bottom of a 13 by 9 inch baking pan.
- Arrange manicotti in single layer over sauce.
- Add remaining sauce.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
- Remove foil and abke 15 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm 15 and I love to cook and bake.