Mango Pineapple Banana Smoothie (Dairy Free)
- Ready In:
- Peel and chop up the banana.
- For the mango, stand the on the small end, then cut down the mango along the side of the pit, once on each side. Then cut the fruit free from the peel. Use a spoon to scrape the remaining fruit and juice free from the pit.
- Add juice to blender jar.
- Add frozen fruit to blender jar.
- Add fresh mango and banana to blender jar and put the lid on.
- Blend about 1 minute or until smooth. If your blender has a smoothie or frozen drink pre-set, use that. If the smoothie is thicker than desired, add a bit more juice and blend for a few more second.
- Pour into tall glasses and enjoy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I live in Colorado Springs. I enjoy collecting, reading and trying recipes from old cookbooks -- they are always an interesting window into domestic history. I enjoy learning classic cooking techniques and then applying them to home cooking. I am currently working on learning about the five "mother sauces" and the variety of sauces that can be made from them. But I'm also a big fan of plain old mid-western farm cooking, too, which I learned from my grandmother and mother.</p>