Mango, Jicama and Kiwi Salad
photo by Camden Cook
- Ready In:
- 2 mangoes (ripened, peeled and finely chopped)
- 1 kiwi (peeled and finely chopped)
- 1 green onion (thinly sliced)
- 1⁄4 cup red pepper (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon ginger (grated)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon cilantro (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 medium jicama (peeled and finely chopped)
- Combine ginger, lime juice and brown sugar. Pour over the remaining ingredients and toss to coat. Cover and chill for up to 4 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!