- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cans mandarin orange segments (reserve juice)
- 2 cups whipped cream (Or two cups cool whip)
- 2 packages raspberry swiss rolls
- extra whipped cream, for topping,if desired
- Mix water, sweetened condensed milk& pudding mix together well.
- Chill 30 minutes.
- Fold in whipped cream or cool whip.
- Slice Swiss rolls; line bottom& sides of trifle bowl.
- Sprinkle with reserved juice.
- Add some mandarin slices, then spread some custard mixture on top.
- Repeat layers till you run out.
- Top with more whipped cream (or cool whip)& orange slices, if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a SAHM to twin girls (almost 4 years old). Our precious son was stillborn July 29/04. I live in southern Alberta, Canada.I love to cook & am constantly searching out new recipes to try out.