MANDARIN ORANGE VINAIGRETTE
photo by clubfoody
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup orange curd
- 1⁄4 cup grapeseed oil (or any other flavorless oil)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sea salt
- In a medium bowl, add orange curd. Emulsify the grapeseed oil by slowly pouring in the oil, whisking constantly. Continue whisking to incorporate sesame oil as well as white wine vinegar.
- Add honey, mustard then season with black pepper and salt; whisk well to blend ingredients. Serve over salad. Makes 1 cup.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
clubfoody.com is about combining fresh ingredients, herbs and spices. This is a fun destination for foodies who love new recipes complete with videos and kitchen tips.