Make ahead scrambled eggs for a crowd
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 40mins
- Fry bacon until crisp.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Crumble then set aside,reserve 1 T drippings.
- Add mushrooms to drippings, cook 4 min stirring often.
- Remove from skillet.
- Wipe skillet clean.
- Melt marge in skillet over medium heat.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl, add half& half, salt& pepper then pour into skillet, stir occasionally.
- Stir in soup & chives.
- Place half the egg mixture in 3 1/2or 4 quart slow cooker.
- Top with half each of the cooked mushrooms, tomatoes, cheese & crumbled bacon. Repeat layers.
- Cover, cook on low for up to 4 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My DH & i moved closer to where he works, next door to his parents so we are there to help them when they get older. I like to cook experiment with foods, so i will have more time for this. I really do like this site & the support we get from friends we do not know.