Maiden Mermaid Salad
- Ready In:
- 1 (3 ounce) package oriental-flavor instant ramen noodles
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup grated carrot
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 1/2 cup yellow bell peppers or 1/2 cup orange bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup snow peas
- 1 cup cooked shredded chicken breast
- 1 seasoning, packet (from ramen noodles)
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Cook and drain ramen noodles according to package direction; then cool. Reserve seasoning packet for dressing.
- For dressing, whisk togethre ramen seasoning, orange juice, soy sauce, and honey in a small bowl. Add mayonnaise and whisk again until creamy and smooth. (May add another tablespoon of mayonnaise for creamier consistency.).
- In a large bowl, toss togethre vegetables, chicken and dressing.
- Add noodles and gently mix. Cover and chill at least one hour before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!