- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat, cook onion for 5 to 7 minutes until softened.
- In a large bowl mix together the meat, egg, salt and pepper, in another bowl stir together the ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco, Add this mixture, the cooked onion and 1/2 cup of the bread crumbs to the meat mixture, Pat the mixture into an 8X4 loaf pan.
- Cover the pan and refrigerate for one hour to allow the flavors to blend.
- Preheat the oven to 350, Bake for 45 to 55 minutes, or until cooked through, Let the meatloaf stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
- *NOTE: I like to serve this with "Peas and Pasta" which I will post a recipe for. We like to put it over a slice of meatloaf. Also, if you prefer a mixture of veal, beef and pork, it works just fine, I use either.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!