Magic Bullet Lickety-Split Deviled Ham
- Ready In:
1 3/4 cups
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked smoked ham
- 1⁄3 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon deli Dijon mustard
- Add ingredients in the order they appear to the tall-cup and twist on the cross blade.
- Give it 5-6 pulses. Then another pulse, let the ingredients settle, then repeat until you've reached a good consistency.
- Serve sandwich-style on bread or pulse until smooth and serve it pate-style as a spread on crackers or slices of crusty Italian or French bread.
- Pinwheel sandwiches. Spread the ham and some cream cheese evenly over lavash bread and roll up into a log. Slice into 1/2-3/4 inch rounds -- you may need toothpicks to fold the wheels together.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Aloha! I just recently started spending more time in the kitchen and am learning that cooking and baking can be fun as well as challenging. My favorite cookbook resources are my 'gourmet' sister and the very patient and generous Ohana of Zaar. Mahalo nui loa! <br /><br />My rating system: The first time I try a recipe, I follow the instructions as given; if I do a little tweaking, I keep that in mind when rating. It's not right to rate lower because of something I did or didn't do. <br />***** ... Excellent! Tasted great with/without tweaking. <br />**** ... Loved It! Tasted great with/without tweaking. <br />No stars ... May be an excellent recipe but I was unable to get it to work for me. May or may not try again later. We don't all have the same taste preferences. I've found recipes with lots of five stars that just didn't work for me and some with less that I thought were great. <br />Thank you All for sharing!</p>