Madagascar Vanilla Martini
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Amarula cream liqueur
- 1 ounce half-and-half or 1 ounce heavy whipping cream
- 1 ounce butterscotch schnapps (Buttershots)
- maraschino cherry (garnish)
- butterscotch sundae sauce (for rim) (optional)
- Combine ingredient in a martini shaker filled with ice and shake vigorously.
- Pour into a martini glass and garnish with a cherry. Glass can be rimmed with butterscotch sauce.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Wow, oh wow. WOW. It's SO good. Creamy, sweet, and positively adicting!!! I wanted to bath in this.... I just wanted more, more more! This is so comforting and tasty. It is like a liquid vanilla caramel. Do you think I could pass this as a smoothy for the mornings? Nah, didn't think so.....Slimfast? Oh heck!!! I guess it'll just have to be my nitecap then.