Macaroons Made With Fresh Coconut
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This simple recipe makes soft, not too sweet, delicious macaroons that are very easy to eat. The ingredients are all extra healthy too, incredible!
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups freshly grated coconut, from the shell
- 1⁄3 cup soft brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons wholewheat flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 egg whites
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix the freshly grated coconut, sugar, flour and salt together.
- Mix egg whites with vanilla - no need to beat, and add.
- Drop heaped teaspoons of mix onto non stick pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 22 - 24 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Makes 9 - 12 macaroons.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION