Traditional favorite. Can be made with low no fat ingredients fo a healthier alternative.
- Ready In:
- 16 ounces elbow macaroni, prepared
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and quartered
- 3 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green olives, halved
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise, lowfat okay
- 2 tablespoons milk, lowfat okay
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or overnight.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
The ingredients of this recipe, are common staples on my shelf. That is why I like this recipe and also it tastes good. Some red pepper might help to add a little more color. I like the photo *Parsley* posted with the paprika sprinkled on top. I%u2019d like to try some red chili pepper next time I make this, adding ? tsp at a time and see what happens. Made for THE ALL YOU CAN COOK BUFFET - Winter Special EventReply
see 11 more