- Ready In:
- 1hr 16mins
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- Pulse macadamias and 1/4 C sugar in the food processor until the nuts are chopped fine.
- Add coconut; continue to pulse until all ingredients are finely ground.
- Mix softened butter, vanilla and salt in a large bowl on medium speed until creamy. Add the nut mixture and remaining 3/4 C sugar and mix.
- Add flour and mix until a soft dough forms.
- Refrigerate dough for one hour.
- Heat oven to 325 F
- With lightly floured hands, shape dough into balls (about the size of a teaspoon).
- Place 1" apart on a baking sheet.
- Bake 16 minutes or until the tops of the cookies are dry and set and the bottoms light brown.
- Cool completely.
- Dust tops of cookies with powdered sugar.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!