Mac & Cheese Stuffed Potato Skins
- Ready In:
- 1hr 25mins
- 6 russet potatoes, 6-8 oz. each
- 1 (24 ounce) container prepared macaroni and cheese
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground chipotle chile pepper
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced scallion
- Prick potatoes with fork: Microwave until tender.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Line baking sheet with foil.
- When potatoes are cool, cut in half lengthwise; scoop out flesh, leaving 1/4-inch border.
- Place skins cut-side up on baking sheet.
- Bake until crisp, 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile heat prepared macaroni and cheese. Stir in 1/2 cup cheese and chipotle.
- Fill skins with macaroni mixture; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Reduce oven to 300°F and bake until cheese melts, about 15 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a busy single mom of 5 growing boys!! My children's ages are 21,18,14,12 and 10 1/2. In my spare time,when I have any, I try to walk 3 miles a day.I like to read Woman's World and inspirational books and if I didn't have 5 beautiful boys to care for, I would probably be doing missionary work. I live in the beautiful Okanagan Valley in British Columbia and I swear we must be living in Heaven on earth!!!I would love to travel if I had the resources and time with Brazil and South America being on the top of my list of places to see.