photo by NoraMarie
- Ready In:
- 2 cups fresh or canned lychees, pitted,peeled & diced
- 1⁄4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon sweet onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro or 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lime juice
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 jalapeno pepper, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Combine all the ingredients together.
- cover tightly and refrigerate at least 3 hours, or overnight.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
WHAT A GREAT & DIFFERENT SALSA! Made this to serve a lot of company I had this past weekend & it was extremely well received! I did use lemon pepper instead of the usual S&P, but otherwise followed the ingredients for A HIT DIP! Thanks for the recipe! A KEEPER! [Tagged, made & reviewed for a teammate in our raw food group in the Vegetarian/Vegan Recipe Swap II]
Very nice in color and taste. I made it for a potluck and it went pretty quick. I used two cans of whole pitted lychees and reserved the syrup for a smoothie (yum). I liked how one bite starts with a cool and sweet flavor that changes to a hot and spicy flavor in your mouth. The saltiness of tortilla chips really goes along with it too. Thanks!