Lower Sodium Asian Grilled Chicken Thighs?
photo by imbrave1
- Ready In:
- Mix all ingredients in a glass dish without chicken.
- Cut slits in chicken.
- Marinate chicken about 20 minutes making sure all of the chicken gets the marinade liquid . There is lime juice in this so you don't want more time.
- Heat grill - I used a gas grill.
- Cook each side over direct heat until slightly charred. Only turn once. Place thighs on foil and continue cooking until you finish 1 glass of white wine.
- Pair with yellow curry rice, cucumber slices and steamed broccoli.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!