Low Sugar Strawberry Syrup
- Ready In:
- combine sugar, juice and strawberries in a small sauce pan.
- bring to a boil over medium heat.
- stir occasionally.
- once mixture begins to boil, reduce heat to simmer.
- simmer for ten minutes, I also like to break the strawberries into smaller chunks while simmering.
- if mixture is not thick enough after 10 mins, add flour.
- simmer for an additional 5 minutes.
- allow sauce to cool for 5 mins and then use it -- I like it warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!