Low Fat Strawberry Cheescake Trifle
photo by nikicham
- Ready In:
- 1 frozen light pound cake
- 2 pints fresh strawberries
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free sugar-free instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups fat-free cool whip
- 12 ounces low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 12 ounces low-fat strawberry yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds
- Dice up Pound Cake – set aside.
- Slice up strawberries – set aside (set aside some strawberries to decorate the top).
- Mix cheesecake packet with yogurt and fold in cool whip.
- Start layering your cake ( I like to use a clear trifle bowl), starting with the pound cake, then yogurt mixture then strawberries. Use thin layers and repeat 3 times.
- Top with remaining yogurt, strawberries and almonds. I like to mix some almonds into the layers as well.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!