Lorna Doone Lemon Dessert
photo by Photo Momma
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 ounce) package lorna doone shortbread cookies, crushed
- 1 cup pecan chips
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 8 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes instant lemon pudding
- 3 cups milk
- Cool Whip (to garnish)
- Mix first 3 ingredients together and press in the bottom of a 13 x 9 pan.
- Beat together cream cheese, Cool Whip, and powdered sugar.
- Put on top of crust.
- Beat pudding and milk together; put on top of above mix.
- Top with Cool Whip if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!