Lobster Stuffed Potato
- Ready In:
- 1hr 45mins
8 Stuffed Potato Halves
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 1 small yellow onion, finely minced
- 1 lb lobster meat
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄3 cup jarlsberg cheese, Grated
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 scallion, Diced
- salt & pepper
- Bake the potatoes at 375 for about 1 hour or until center can easily be pierced with a fork. Let potatoes cool until they can be handled without burning yourself.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise and remove the pulp and put in a bowl and put aside leaving a potato shell.
- Melt the butter in a saute pan, add onion and cook until translucent.
- Stir in lobster meat and wine, bring to a boil stirring frequently until liquid has evaporated.
- Add sour cream and heavy cream and remove from heat.
- Combine potato pulp, lobster mixture, cheese and scallions making sure everything is combined well.
- Equally stuff the potato shells with mixture.
- Bake at 400F about 30-45 minutes until hot then serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Southern Maine The Way Life Should Be with my husband of 30 years, 2 teenage kids and my dog a 130 pound Rottweiler lap dog! During the summer we stay across the street from Wells Beach in our small Maine Cottage and the rest of the year in our house in Lyman which is about 1/2 hour from President Bush's compound at Walkers Point in Kennebunkport. I have a great sense of humor and love to laugh. I love to cook. My pet peeve is people who have no manners; like saying please and thank you, etc. etc. and salespeople who chew gum! <br> <br><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/untitled.jpg border=0 alt=Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting> <br><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg> <br> <br><a href=http://www.maploco.com/view.php?id=2784515><img border=0 src=http://www.maploco.com/vmap/2784515.png alt=Visitor Map></a><a href=http://www.maploco.com/>Create your own visitor map!</a> <br><img src=http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Participation.jpg> <br><img src=http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg>