Loaded Texas Toast
photo by Tawanda MillsJackson
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken breasts, cubes
- 1⁄2 cup black olives
- 1 cup crumbled turkey bacon
- 1 cup pizza sauce (also garlic sauce can be used) or 1 cup spaghetti sauce (also garlic sauce can be used)
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 7 Texas toast thick bread (brand doesn't matter)
- Spread sauce on each piece of toast.
- Add ingredients on to toast in no special order with shredded cheese off to the side.
- After adding ingredients, Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
- Place in oven for 7-8 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread starts to brown.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese after toast is out of the oven.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
A mother of three beautiful daughters, two grand boys, a granddaughter and a wonderful husband. Also, I am a sign language interpreter (16 years) and have bachelor's degree in social work.