Liver and Bacon With Onion Gravy
photo by Jana Steinhagen
- Ready In:
- Gently fry the onions for about 30 minutes until caramelised, but do not let them burn or they will become bitter.
- add the beef jus and thyme and simmer for a few more minutes.
- grill the bacon until crisp.
- Boil the potatos until soft
- Mash with the olive oil and milk until fluffy.
- I steam some vegetables on top of the potatoes while they cook.
- Coat the Liver in the seasoned flour and shallow fry in a mix of oil and butter to your liking (pink is best).
- Serve with the mashed Potatoes, onion gravy, a slice of bacon and some vegetables on the side.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My name is Jana and I loooooove cooking and anything about food. I like to learn, research and discover as much about it as I possibly can. Now I'm signing up here to share some of my recipes.