Lite Chocolate Eclair Dessert
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A friend made this receipe for a carry in at work. It was delicious. I asked for the recipe and made my own lighter version of it. It really does need to refrigerate for at least 6 hours to soften the crackers so plan ahead.
- Ready In:
- 2 (1 ounce) packages sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 cups skim milk (for the pudding)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Lite
- 1 (16 ounce) box graham crackers
- 1 (15 ounce) container chocolate frosting (not whipped)
- Prepare pudding according to package directions.
- Fold in the container of lite cool whip.
- Line the bottom of a 9x13 pan with the graham crackers.
- Spread half of the pudding mixture on top of the graham crackers.
- Put another layer of graham crackers.
- Spread remaining pudding mixture on top
- Put another layer of graham crackers
- Microwave frosting for 20-30 seconds to thin slightly.
- Pour/spread over the top of the graham crackers.
- Refrigerate for 6-8 hours to allow graham crackers to soften.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION