photo by Mary Jenny
- Ready In:
- 1 vanilla, houtte holiday blend k-cup pod
- 120 ml skim milk
- 30 ml irish cream
- 1 scoop whipped cream
- Brew 175-235 ml (6-8 oz.) of Van Houtte Holiday Blend coffee directly into a 415 ml (14 oz.) mug.
- While the coffee is brewing, warm the milk using a milk frother.
- When coffee is ready, add 120 ml (4 oz.) of warm milk to coffee.
- Add the Irish cream liqueur.
- Top with whipped cream.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!