Lemon Tower Cake
- Ready In:
- 7 1⁄2 ounces lemon pie filling
- 1 large angel food cake, sliced in 3 layers
- 3⁄4 cup whipping cream
- Prepare pie filling as directed.
- Cover surface with waxed paper and chill.
- Spread 1/2 the chilled filling between layers of cake.
- Whip cream; fold in remaining 1/2 of the filling.
- Spread mixture over top and sides of cake and chill for at least 4 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">