Lemon Pepper Tiliapia With a Lemon-Wine Sauce
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
The flavors of this dish are so elegant and clean. The mild flavor of the tiliapia lways the citrus notes in the sauce to really shine through,
- Ready In:
- 6 pieces tilapia fillets
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1 shallot, diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 lemon, zest of
- brush fish with olive oil and sprinkle with lemon pepper seasoning.
- bake fish on 350 for 30 minutes.
- while fish is baking in a medium saucepan melt butter. add shallot and lemon zest and saute until tender.
- add dill, lemon juice, wine, chicken bullion and simmer about fifteen minutes.
- dissolve cornstarch in water and mix into sauce.
- simmer and stir about five minutes until sauce is slightly thickened.
- drizzle sauce over warm fish.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION