Lemon Green Tea Jelly
- Ready In:
- Brew tea with boiling water in a microwave safe container for about 5 minutes, or until tea is very strong.
- Add gelatine, stir to dissolve and microwave for about 30 seconds, stir again.
- Add sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Add cold water and lemon juice and stir.
- Place in moulds (optional) and refrigerate until set.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm 19 years old and studying Nutrition and Dietetics at University, which means I'm a bit of a health nut! Food and Nutrition is one of my many interests (so rest assured my recipes will be reasonably healthy) I'm one of those people who love cooking, but doesn't like to spend hours in the kitchen! I'm always looking to try something new when I cook, so I love reading cookbooks and checking out websites like this one! One cookbook I LOVE is The Australian Women's Weekly's Fast Pasta. It has some amazing recipes I'm always trying out!