Lemon Cranberry Waffles
- Ready In:
- Separate the eggs. Beat the egg whites until frothy. Add 1 tbsp of sugar and beat until peaks starts forming. Set aside.
- Spray Pam on waffle iron. Preheat waffle iron.
- Sift the dry ingredients into a medium sized bowl. Add the egg yolks and the rest of the ingredients to the bowl. Beat until no lumps. Fold the stiff egg whites into the batter using a spatula.
- When the waffle iron is hot, add ½ cup (about 2 soup laddles) of batter to the center of the waffle iron, quickly spread batter horizontally. Close the top and cook for 2-2'15 minutes.
- Leftover waffles can be frozen. When you want to eat them later on, just pop them quickly into the toaster oven for a few minutes and they'll taste just like fresh waffles!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!