photo by mydesigirl
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb red potatoes, cubed
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 3 chives, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- In a large pot, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add potatoes and sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Cook, tossing occasionally, until golden (10-15 minutes) adding more oil, if needed.
- Add water, stir and cover.
- Cook until potatoes are tender and liquid has evaporated (about 5 minutes).
- Transfer to a serving bowl and toss potatoes with lemon juice and chives.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!