Lemon and Thyme Quick Roasted Chicken Breasts
This is really easy and pretty darn good.
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 slices lemons, thin
- 1 pinch salt
- ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves or 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine oil, garlic, salt and pepper in a shallow baking dish.
- Add the chicken and turn in the oil until coated. Sprinkle half of the thyme. Arrange the lemon slices around the chicken.
- Bake the chicken 8 minutes then turn. Place a lemon slice on each piece of chicken and sprinkle with remaining thyme. Bake until center is no longer pink 8-10 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION