Left over Taco Casserole
- Ready In:
- Mix all ingredients in a decent size casserole dish (I have used the slow cooker).
- Reserve a little bit of cheese to sprinkle on top.
- Put in oven heated to 350 for 20 minutes with the lid on.
- Remove lid for another 5 minutes.
- Let cool. This is very hot.
- I serve this with plain yogurt for the kids and try to reserve a bit of pico de gallo to top mine.
- This can also be wrapped in a tortilla and possibly taken for lunch the next day. Or served with chips as a dip.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!