Leek Spread (Dip)
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) box Ritz crackers
- 1⁄2 lb deli ham, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sweet relish
- 1 teaspoon pickle juice
- 3 -4 leeks, fresh
- Add ham, leeks and relish into a food processor or something that chops well (I use my magic bullet).
- When all is finely chopped pour into serving dish.
- Add mayo and pickle juice. Taste it. Add more relish mayo or pickle juice.
- You may want to add more leeks if you want it stronger.
- Chill in fridge 3 hours. The longer sets in fridge the stronger it gets.
- This keeps about 2 days chilled but then becomes watery.
- People rave over this. Enjoy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!