Leap Year Cocktail
photo by KateL
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons gin (2 measures)
- 2 teaspoons Grand Marnier (1/2 measure)
- 2 teaspoons red sweet vermouth (1/2 measure)
- 1 dash lemon juice, plus lemon rind
- Add gin, Grand Marnier, sweet red vermouth. and lemon juice to ice-filled cocktail shaker. Shake well and strain into a cocktail glass.
- Squeeze a bit of lemon rind over the surface of the drink so that a little of its oil sprays out.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!