Layered Peanut Butter Bars (Cookie Mix)
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 17 1⁄2 ounces betty crocker peanut butter cookie mix
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Spray bottom of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir all Cookie Base ingredients until soft dough forms.
- Press dough in bottom of pan using floured fingers.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In small bowl, beat all Filling ingredients with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Spread mixture evenly over cookie base.
- In microwavable bowl, microwave all Frosting ingredients on High 30 seconds; stir until smooth.
- Cool 10 minutes; spread over filling.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or until set.
- For bars, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!